Related News and Articles
Paul J. Smyth joined Connor, Weber & Oberlies in 2021 and works out of the Moorestown, New Jersey office. Paul focuses his practice in the areas of general liability, premises liability and personal injury.
Paul also has vast experience in mass tort defense in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Paul worked as a Police Sergeant while attending Law School and was elected to be a Student Bar Association representative. While attending Law School, Paul was also an extern at the New Jersey Public Employment Relations Commission.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Mass Tort Litigation
- Connor, Weber & Oberlies, 2021 – present
- Marks, O’Neill, O’Brien, Doherty & Kelly, 2019-2021
- Rawle & Henderson, 2017-2019
- Marks, O’Neill, O’Brien, Doherty & Kelly, 2007-2017
- Rutgers-Camden School of Law, 2005
- Temple University, summa cum laude- 1996
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2008
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 2006
- Supreme Court of New Jersey, 2005