To inquire about open Attorney or Non-Attorney positions at Connor, Weber & Oberlies,
please mail, fax or email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
Margaret E. Wenke, Esquire
Connor, Weber & Oberlies
171 W. Lancaster Avenue, Suite 100
Paoli, Pennsylvania 19301
Associate Attorneys in Paoli, Philadelphia, and Moorestown.
Connor, Weber & Oberlies, an Insurance Defense Litigation Firm, is currently seeking Associate Attorneys with 5-7 years’ experience for their Paoli, Philadelphia, PA and Moorestown, NJ offices in defending a variety of commercial and personal general liability claims, including premises liability, products liability, auto, and construction related claims.
- Handle pleadings and motion practice
- Conduct discovery
- Perform legal research and analysis
- Meet with clients, prepare witnesses and conduct depositions
- Appear in court for conferences and motions
- Prepare for and attend hearings, arbitrations, mediations and trial
- 5-7 years of deposition, courtroom and case handling experience
- Superior and written oral communication skills required
- Proven background and competence in litigation matters, including case analysis and evaluation
- Proficiency with litigation guidelines
- Trial experience helpful
- PA bar required, NJ bar required for the NJ office.
Connor, Weber & Oberlies is a mid-size law firm based in Paoli, PA. We have an opening for a Paralegal in our Insurance Defense department. The qualified candidate will have a minimum of five years Paralegal experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Excellent typing, grammar and computer skills;
- Obtain and analyze records;
- Assist with scheduling experts;
- Excellent verbal and written communication, basic knowledge and understanding of legal terminology and procedures;
- Understanding of all defense litigation including but not limited to electronic filings in the State and Federal Courts;
- Produce large and accurate documents;
- Flexibility and willingness to handle all litigation matters and to assume responsibility for project organization and completion of varied types;
- Minimum of 5 years related experience required.
- Computer proficiency is essential. MS Word, Outlook, Excel and Juris a plus.
- Most critical attribute is to be a highly organized, problem solver and willing to assume responsibility for assigned tasks with the overall goal of supporting the department in providing quality legal services at a good value to our clients.
CWO offers an excellent benefit package along with a competitive salary.
Connor, Weber & Oberlies is an Equal Opportunity Employer