Related News and Articles
- Six CWO Law Attorneys selected as 2017 Top Lawyers by Main Line Today
- Congratulations to Margaret E. Wenke, Michael S. Mikulski, Amelia M. Lolli and Angela B. Kosar
Margaret E. Wenke, managing partner of Connor, Weber & Oberlies, joined the firm in 2001. Her litigation experience includes products liability, insurance coverage, personal injury, and automobile negligence including uninsured/underinsured motorist litigation. Ms. Wenke practices insurance litigation with a focus on Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist litigation.
Ms. Wenke meets the very high criteria of ethical standards set by her peers, as proven by her AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5 rating from Martindale-Hubbell*. She was also named as a 2016 Top Lawyer by the SJ Magazine in the Automotive category.
Main Line Today magazine listed Ms. Wenke in their “2017 Top Lawyers for the Main Line/Philadelphia Region” for her work in the field of Torts.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance litigation
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists
- Insurance coverage litigation
- General liability
- Products liability
- Connor, Weber & Oberlies, shareholder, 2001 – present
- Manta and Welge, shareholder, 1987 – 2000
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 1987
- Villanova University, B.A., cum laude, 1983
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District Pennsylvania, 2022
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1990
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1987
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1987
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1987
- Supreme Court of New Jersey, 1987
- American Bar Association
- Philadelphia County Bar Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Chester County Bar Association
* AV® Preeminent ™ and BV® Distinguished™ are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.