Related News and Articles
- Summary Judgement affirmed in Malpractice case against NJ Insurance Producer.
- Representing the Military Client
- Congratulations to Margaret E. Wenke, Michael S. Mikulski, Amelia M. Lolli and Angela B. Kosar
- Michael Mikulski and Amelia Lolli amicably resolved a Race Discrimination matter against a Public School District
- NJ Superior Court Judge Dismisses Texting Lawsuit
Amelia Mauriello Lolli is a partner in the firm. Ms. Lolli joined the firm of Connor, Weber & Oberlies in 2008. She maintains an extensive practice in insurance litigation focusing on municipal law (Title 59), employment law, school law, professional liability, general liability, personal injury, premises liability, non profit organizations and declaratory judgment actions. She is also a trained civil arbitrator for the Superior Court of the State of New Jersey.
Ms. Lolli was named as a 2016 Top Lawyer by the SJ Magazine in the Insurance category.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance litigation
- Connor Weber & Oberlies, 2008 – present
- Marks, O’Neill, O’Brien & Courtney, 2004 – 2008
- Green, Lundgren & Ryan, 2001 – 2004
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Joseph E. Kane, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey, Atlantic County, Special Civil Division – 2000-2001
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., 2000
- The College of New Jersey, Ewing, New Jersey-B.A., Political Science, cum laude-Honors Program Graduate-1997
- Pi Sigma Alpha-National Political Science Honor Society
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 2011
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2001
- Superior Court of New Jersey, 2001
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
Call Amelia at 1-856-780-3468 for an insurance defense attorney.