Related News and Articles
- Can real estate buyer waive seller’s disclosure…Pennsylvania’s Real Estate Seller Disclosure Law
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Affirms $1.68 Million Dollar Award for CWO client
- Six CWO Law Attorneys selected as 2017 Top Lawyers by Main Line Today
- Congratulations to William J. Weber, Monica Mathews Reynolds, and Elizabeth Zwaan Milne
- Key Legislation for Realtors moves from PA House to Senate
- The “Business of Teams” presentation
Monica M. Reynolds has been practicing law since her admission to the Pennsylvania bar in 2000. The focus of Ms. Reynolds’ practice is representing small & mid-sized businesses and local lenders in transactional and commercial litigation matters.
In acting in a general counsel role for her business clients, Ms. Reynolds routinely handles both litigation and transactional matters arising from real estate, corporate, employment issues, as well as traditional claims for breach of contract, unfair trade or practices and business torts.
In representing local lenders, Ms. Reynolds’ diverse experience includes preparation of loan documentation, loan work-out and enforcement, and litigation of commercial disputes.
Main Line Today magazine listed Ms. Reynolds in their 2016 Top Lawyers for the Main Line / Philadelphia region for her work in Business Law and Civil Litigation.
Main Line Today magazine listed Ms. Reynolds in their “2017 Top Lawyers for the Main Line/Philadelphia Region” for her work in the field of Business Law.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Law
- Professional Liability and Malpractice Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Commercial Transactions
- Banking Law
- Corporate Law
- Transactional Law
- Connor, Weber & Oberlies – January 2015-Present
- Spector Gadon & Rosen, P.C. – 2001-2014
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Earl H. Carroll – United States District Court, District of Arizona – 2000-2001
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, J.D., 2000
- University of Delaware, B.A., 1995
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of Florida
- American Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Montgomery County Economic Development Committee