Related News and Articles
- Spencer v. Johnson and the Potential Consequences of the Pennsylvania Superior Court’s Dicta on the Fair Share Act.
- Robert E. Lavoie III joins Connor, Weber & Oberlies
Robert E. Lavoie III joined Connor, Weber & Oberlies in 2020 and works out of the Paoli, Pennsylvania office. Robert focuses his practice in the areas of general liability, products liability, and professional liability litigation. Robert is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the State of New Jersey, and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Robert earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in History from Ursinus College in 2012. Subsequently, in 2016, Robert earned his Juris Doctor from Villanova University’s Charles Widger School of Law where he was active in the Thomas More Society and served as treasurer.
During law school Robert was fortunate to intern as a law clerk with the Honorable George A. Pagano at the Delaware County Court of Common Pleas and the Honorable Katherine B.L. Platt at the Chester County Court of Common Pleas.
Areas of Practice
- General Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability Litigation
- Connor, Weber & Oberlies, 2020 – present
- Law Clerk with the Honorable George A. Pagano at the Delaware County Court of Common Pleas and the Honorable Katherine B.L. Platt at the Chester County Court of Common Pleas
- Villanova University, Charles Widger School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Ursinus College, B.A., History, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania