Related News and Articles
Noelle Connor joined Connor, Weber & Oberlies in 2022 and works out of the Moorestown, NJ office. Noelle focuses her practice in the areas of insurance defense, general negligence, school law, personal injury, and premises liability. Noelle is licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Noelle earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Elementary Education/Psychology from Rowan University in 1994, graduating cum laude. Subsequently, Noelle earned her Juris Doctor from Widener University School of Law in 1998, where she was honored at graduation with an Outstanding Student Service Award for her role as Editor-in-Chief of the Widener Law Forum.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Defense
- General Negligence
- Connor, Weber & Oberlies, 2022 – present
- Cozen O’Connor
- Phelan, Hallinan & Schmieg
- Margolis Edelstein
- American International Recovery
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., 1998
- Rowan University, B.A., 1994
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania