Related News and Articles
Robert A. Morton IV joined Connor, Weber & Oberlies in 2019 and works out of the Paoli, Pennsylvania office. Robert focuses his practice in the areas of construction claims, products liability, professional liability, and Federal Civil Rights litigation. Robert is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the State of New Jersey, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and the U.S. Tax Court.
Robert earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from St. Joseph’s University in 2011. Thereafter, Robert earned his law degree from Widener University School of Law in 2014 where he was active in the Veterans Law Clinic and Wills for Heroes Foundation. He is a member of the American and Pennsylvania Bar Associations.
Robert recently served as the Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Avalon Beach Patrol Alumni Association, a non-profit organization that raises funds for local needs within the community of Avalon, New Jersey. In that role, he consulted on various legal issues including ongoing compliance with IRS rules and regulations as they apply to non-profit organizations and employer-related scholarship funds.
Areas of Practice
- Construction Claims
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- Federal Civil Rights Litigation
- Connor, Weber & Oberlies, 2019 – present
- Naulty, Scaricamazza & McDevitt, LLC
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Sandra Mazer Moss and Honorable Arnold L. New – Complex Litigation Center, Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- St. Joseph’s University, B.S., Criminal Justice, 2011
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Tax Court
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association